Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Broccoli Casseroles Submitted By Suzanne Dresher Marken.

Suzanne Dresher Marken  Says: 
my mother in law gave me this recipe years and years ago. Patrick might even remember eating it. I have had many broccoli casseroles and I think this is the easiest and best tasting one.
I always double this recipe and it never lasts till the next morning.

1 16 oz pkg of chopped broccoli
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can (use the soup can it works better) of minute rice. Also don't try to use conventional rice it doesn't cook right.
1/2 can milk
1 tsp minced onions
1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese

mix together, cook in 350 degree oven covered for 30 minutes, then remove cover and cook another 15 minutes.

I also have used cream of chicken and cream of broccoli soup and it is just as good.if you try it let me know what you all think about it

JULS HERE:

sounds good. My kids love Broccoli!  I will give this a spin and let u know.

No comments:

Post a Comment